Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting things done, getting things right

Days until my wedding: less than 20. We're talking terrible, loud-laughing, music-blaring, eye-rolling teens.

I have my calendar organized for the month of June, so that Lindsay and I are on top of what needs to happen, so that we get things done in an orderly manner, and enjoy these days without stress. The problem? I'm still feeling the stress. I have no idea why; I just am. Today, I felt so out of it, so far from caring, so disconnected.

The goal for this evening: purchasing a nice set of make-up brushes. I figure if Kate Middleton can do her own make-up for her wedding, then I sure am. I want to look like myself. I'm immersed in product reviews. I know the MAC brushes are supposed to be the best, but I'm not a professional, and I don't want to spend all my money, but I also want a quality product that will last and do the job well. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment