Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Final Jones Days

In a week's time, I will be Mrs. Andrew Sweeny, and be dancing the night away with my dearest friends!

The time is passing so painfully slowly -- some people are stressed and busy at this point, and I have practically everything done. I keep wondering what I'm going to do with myself the first part of next week. I feel like I'm standing against a fence, looking through at that green, green grass on the other side, so ready for the gate to open.


My turn yet?

I spent a pleasant afternoon earlier this week putting together centerpieces with Lindsay, Laura, and my newlywed friend Elly. I'm so pleased with how they turned out! And I can't tell you what they look like because I love surprises, but I will tell you one reason why they're fantastic. Paper airplanes.


I love these guys. Also, I have no idea how to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment