Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday blessings

This week has been hard, so it seems appropriate, on this Sabboth day, to find joy in this week. There was much of it. So I will share with you the things that made me smile this week.

Roses in the mail from my fiance.


Hearing The Spice Girls on the radio.
What was the DJ thinking?



Learning that NPR Podcasts are free on iTunes!
I love the Tiny Desk Concerts. My favorites? The Avett Brothers and The Swell Season.


A good movie from the library, to be watched this afternoon.


A new little fountain for my room!
Gurgle, gurgle...


I finished Julia Child's delightful book, My Life in France.
Now I want Mastering the Art of French Cooking.


Chocolate peanut butter ice cream


Andrew off having an adventure in Honduras


and reading Kelly's wonderful engagement story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment