Monday, November 14, 2011

[insert title here]

There is no continuity here, so consider yourself warned. I do not apologize.

Look, something shiny!

Hydrangea Blossom, Diamond Stacking Ring, Engagement ring Sterling Silver, 18k Gold Flower, Made to order

1.This cold I've had for two weeks? I don't think it's going anywhere: While talking to one of my little toddlers at work the other day, he sneezed. While my mouth was open. He sneezed in my mouth.  

2. I finally got a Pinterest account!

3. Two of Andrew's buddies have birthdays this week, so they're coming over for dinner on Wednesday. We bought a duck (we wanted a goose, but that sucker was $70!), and I'm working on my pie crust for a chocolate bourbon pecan pie. Mmmm!

4. Tomorrow night? Drew will be here. Oh, and the Avett Brothers. Yup. We'll be there.

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. AAAHHHG! You get to see Drew AND the Avetts?! Honestly, I'm a little jealous.

    And, I really like getting to browse your Pinterest boards. I'm so glad you joined!

    Your friends' birthday dinner sounds like it's going to be amazing. Straight up. Will you please take pictures?!

    I love that ring, too, but not sneezing kids.

    http://www.jesusneedsnewpr.net/christian-gravestone-of-the-day-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JesusNeedsNewPr+%28JESUS+NEEDS+NEW+PR%3A+The+blog+of+author+Matthew+Paul+Turner%29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Millie, your sneezing child story made me laugh out loud :) I was just catching up on your blog, and saw that you made marshmallows..yummmm. I made homemade graham crackers this fall:

    http://www.designsponge.com/2011/09/in-the-kitchen-with-alexis-and-courtneys-chai-tea-smores.html

    They're easy and delicious -- and i bet they'd go great with your marshmallows :)

    ReplyDelete